Friday 25 April 2008

Is IPL the new saas-bahu??

After becoming 'domesticated', I had sworn not to get addicted to saas-bahu and the likes. But I must admit that I look forward to going back home, switching on the TV and tuning into IPL. It is in front of the TV set that I sit and chop vegetables like a pro (without looking at the knife at times!!). I may not pay attention to the match throughout, but any sudden change of decibel level always catches my attention.. And ofcourse, at the end of the match, I am left with utter curiosity about the outcome of the next one!
And much like saas-bahu, there are too many twists (6es, boundaries and wickets), too many 'ubharte sitare', too many good looking women(cheer leaders ofcourse), some cute guys thrown in(I dont know if some of the cute commentators they have, have any idea about the game?), too many ads, and too little content!
None the less, I shall be watching it till the end ;)

No comments: