Thursday 10 January 2008

If there were to be a cuteness award..

A few scenes in TZP win full points for cuteness -
- When Ishaan's father tells him he(the father) is going away , Ishaan apologizes profusely, Ishaan's mom says - 'Kyu bache ko sata rahe ho? Ishaan, papa kaam se jaa rahe hai, tumhari wajah se nahi', and then Ishaan gives his father THAT look.. the look is priceless.
- In the song 'Jame Raho' - the whole of Ishaan's sequence - right from the 'angdaai' to the jump in the puddle, is hilarious.. The only 'angdaai' that rivals Ishaans' is Ashs' in Aur Pyaar Ho gaya, which got rave reviews from the likes of Subhash Ghai, who decided to cast Ash in Taal, only because of that angdaai!! So Darsheel is mostly going to be approached by the master film maker soon..
- The song Maa. Its the only point in the movie that truly got me teary eyed. Really touchy number. Very sweet lyrics..

I dont know about the Best Actor's award, I sure wish the lad got a cuteness award :D

2 comments:

Tejaswi said...

Bollywood 90's trivia!!! I sense the fall hand of J-man.

Prajakta Kalekar said...

You underestimate me! How do think I won the respect of that guy?